Overnight Trip Reservation
We are currently accepting reservation requests. We ask that all groups be diligent with COVID-19 precautions when visiting NCBS or SKML, and follow the below guidelines for your safety and the safety of our faculty, staff and students:
- If you are sick - stay home and self-quarantine.
- Per the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, everyone is expected to wear a mask at all times when inside any UF facility, even if you are vaccinated. This includes our students, faculty, staff, vendors and visitors. Studies and guidance from the CDC state that both unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals can transmit the current COVID-19 variant to unvaccinated persons.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When handwashing is not accessible, you can find hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes available in various locations at NCBS and SKML.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) and practice physical distancing with coworkers and the public.
- Recognize personal risk factors for those that are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19.
- Overnight stays for internal and external visitors will need to submit a COVID-19 Protocol with the reservation request.
Please keep in mind that all reservations are subject to change due to Covid-19 exposure, or inclement weather.
Requested dates may not be available.
Jan-May and Sept-Nov are our busiest times. Please keep that in consideration when planning your trip, and schedule as early as possible.
We require a 24-hour notice for the cancellation of a day trip, and a 48-hour notice for the cancellation of an overnight trip.
REMINDER: All trips are subject to the weather.
All forms should be completed and provided to the boat captain before departure to Seahorse Key Marine Lab.
Please have a completed Participant Agreement for each attendee in the group:
Please complete one boat roster for the entire group: